Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ghost Rider. . .


It's been sometime since I have done a review and if you wish to know why, you'll have to click on the link over there>>>> "Essence of Red".

My spouse and I watched "Ghost Rider" with Nicholas Cage. First, Hubby liked it (incase my review doesn't sit well with the men folk and they want a man's opinion... ;). Now my review. . .

I thought the lines were cheesy and the acting lacked depth, character, and well coolness. The graphics however were very good. Nicholas Cage plays the hero from Marvel comics. After he makes a deal with the Devil, he goes on with life, tempting fate and trying (In my opinion) to off himself in as many ways as he can. . .yet is unsuccessful. . .but why!? (gasp) The Devil is looking out for him. . .*wink* *wink*

The story plays out with minions working under the Son of Hell in hopes to gain a contract of a thousand souls. Sam Elliot (YUMMY) I sooooo love Sam Elliot. . .*sighs wistfully and moans*

Sorry lost myself. Anyway... I would not run out and watch this at the theater, unless you are going for the effects. The acting is worthy of a DVD rental or a $7.50 special deal from Wal-Mart.

No comments: