Sunday, August 20, 2006

Zoom

Zoom. . .just ZOOM right past this movie, unless you have a 5 year old, maybe 8, 11 if your lucky. *sigh*

Tim Allen plays a washed up super hero and he should have stayed put. The acting is two-bit, the dialog poor, and the effects dismal. This was the movie my daughter, who is 11 wanted to see. Did she like it. Yes, but this is Red's Reviews, not Little Red's Reviews. ohhh wait, damn that is the title isn't it. . . okay this isn't Red's Red's Little Red Reviews.

I felt sorry for the young actors and actresses that looked up to the older men and women in this movie, the kids were smarter than the adults, thank god, or who knows if the world would have been saved!

They children are misfits, their parents give them up, we never see that happen, they just sorta show up (the kids - not the parents, they do at the end, so at we least we know they have some). . . They are "trained" by washed up Zoom and then work as a team to save the world, they could have saved me 11.00, but I do thank them for the time spent with my daughter, I just wish it had been in front of the silver screen watching Ant Bully.

No comments: