Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TNMT) (2 of 2 reviews today)


*chuckles* I sat in the theater watching the Turtles that my little sister adored while growing up. I couldn't believe it really, kinda nostalgic. I remembered my sister's "ninja moves" and how she wore a Halloween costume one year as one of the Turtles, but I don't remember which. . .but there I was, with my own kids, watching these green critters once more take on the evils of NY City. Was it a fun movie? Oh yes, it was. It brought back memories. *smiles*

The brothers reunite after a year and months of having been without Leo. He's been away training to be a better leader. They must banned together to fight and defeat a group of stone generals and nasty monsters that were cursed over 3000 years ago.

The artistry is superb and the dialog is just the way the turtles were in the 80's.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. . .Hero's in a half-shell. . .Turtle power. ;) Enjoy this film with your kids, and who knows, you may find yourself looking back and either saying. . .I remember so and so was my favorite, or I remember when my sister/brother did this. . .

~ Red

No comments: